Snorlax Vs Snorlax Snorlax Vs Snorlax

Haha!

The sound Snorlax made while dancing made my day. I lol'd.

Superb animation, funny content, silly twists on classic Pokémon. In the words of Professor Oak in Pokémon Snap, "Wonderful!"

10/10

Art of Talking to Girls 1 Art of Talking to Girls 1

Haha!

That was a hilarious twist. You definitely had me going there.

I love how you played upon our stereotypes of the "coffeeshop intellectual" and totally subverted them for comedic effect. Amazingly done!

And "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" is an amazing book, a very fitting choice for an awesome flash. Keep up the great work!

COOPERsPLANET responds:

haha, yeah I read that in high school and it always seemed to stick with me.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Wow!

I believe that is easily the best Pokémon flash on newgrounds. The animation quality is incredibly smooth and fluidic, the combination of frame by frame and tweening is seamless, and the music is very fitting. I love the use of HP meters, which adds a lot to what is already a very stylish flash.

Congratulations, NCH; this is exceptional!

Path of Oblivion Path of Oblivion

Nice!

The epic melodies at 3:22 are really awesome. This is a very full and fantastic composition overall. Great work!

5/5

ThePal responds:

Thanks alot for checking out! It's really also one of my proudest works. :)

Path of Harmony Path of Harmony

Wow!

Those opening melodies are gorgeous! Beautifully harmonious and melodic. The percussion that comes in around 2:00 is awesome. I also love how the song just keeps building and building.

The drop at 4 minutes is really awesome. I love that synth! Was than an FL synth? If so, what is it called?

Keep up the amazing work, bro!

Voted 5/5.

ThePal responds:

Thanks for all the kind words! The percussion at 2:00 was also work on alot to keep it interesting through out the whole song.

The synth at the drop is called 3xOsc. ;P Just alot of tweaking and adjusting to get it right. :)

Thanks for passing by to leave a review, stuff like this makes my day. ^^

Saria's Benevolent Song Saria's Benevolent Song

Fun!

I loved this! The synth automation is superb, the sounds are well-selected and the whole song gives a unique spin on a classic song from one of my favourite games of all time. Amazing work!

I also made a trance remix of "Zelda's Lullaby," which you can check out if you feel so inclined. :)

Take care,