Path of Oblivion Path of Oblivion

Nice!

The epic melodies at 3:22 are really awesome. This is a very full and fantastic composition overall. Great work!

5/5

ThePal responds:

Thanks alot for checking out! It's really also one of my proudest works. :)

Path of Harmony Path of Harmony

Wow!

Those opening melodies are gorgeous! Beautifully harmonious and melodic. The percussion that comes in around 2:00 is awesome. I also love how the song just keeps building and building.

The drop at 4 minutes is really awesome. I love that synth! Was than an FL synth? If so, what is it called?

Keep up the amazing work, bro!

Voted 5/5.

ThePal responds:

Thanks for all the kind words! The percussion at 2:00 was also work on alot to keep it interesting through out the whole song.

The synth at the drop is called 3xOsc. ;P Just alot of tweaking and adjusting to get it right. :)

Thanks for passing by to leave a review, stuff like this makes my day. ^^

Saria's Benevolent Song Saria's Benevolent Song

Fun!

I loved this! The synth automation is superb, the sounds are well-selected and the whole song gives a unique spin on a classic song from one of my favourite games of all time. Amazing work!

I also made a trance remix of "Zelda's Lullaby," which you can check out if you feel so inclined. :)

Take care,

Kokiri Forest Remix Kokiri Forest Remix

Awesome!

This is a catchy, well-crafted and superb mix of a classic song from one of my favorite games and series of all time.

Favorited, 10/10!

If you have time, check out my trance remix of "Zelda's Lullaby." You might enjoy it. :)

Scoot's Lulluby Of Zelda Scoot's Lulluby Of Zelda

Pretty cool!

A creative reworking of a classic Zelda song.

I made a trance remix of "Zelda's Lullaby" myself. Check it out if you get the chance. :)

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Wow, beautiful!

I love this mix and beautiful arrangement of a truly classic Zelda song.

Great work!
Adam

Come As You Are Remix Come As You Are Remix

Smooth beats!

I really enjoyed the smooth synths and percussions in this one; I was simply hoping there would be some of Kurt's vocals mixed in.

What genre of electronica does this song fall into?

Nice work!

Plazma Frenzy Plazma Frenzy

Nice!

I love those textured synths! This is a great song, my friend. I agree with Murcielago that a strong bassline would have helped the song feel a little more full, but it is superb as it is.

Keep up the great work!

ThePal responds:

Thanks! I've worked alot with the synths, and i'm pretty happy with the result. :)
I actully think that a deep bass actully could fit in very nice. But as i wrote earlier, i thought it was ok because of the synth was making some kind of bass feel. So i leaved it as it was. :P

Thanks for the review! :)

The Bongo Wars (Europe) The Bongo Wars (Europe)

Fun!

The percussion in this track is superb; I love those pounding war drums and thick kick.

I agree with Gravey that the song would have benefitted from some more varied synthwork, but what you do have is great and works for the song. I also feel like the song could use a gated synth or two, and perhaps another lead synth to vary the melody a little more. You might also wish to consider adding some pads to the next installment in the series; they add a subtle undertone which fleshes out the sound a little more. However, the essence of the song really is its percussion, which is superb.

Do continue the series (but drop the whistle next time, alright? ;)).

Airprogressive responds:

Thanks 4 your comment!!

Yeah, I will continue the series (not now, but some day, XD) and yeah, I won't use more whistles xdxd. Now I'm working in my next song, that has nothing in common with the bongo wars series, but I think is going to be a nice track

Thanks again for your point of view about this track and your suggestions for upcoming productions

~EnV~ Heaven ~EnV~ Heaven

Awesome!

I love the deep bass and the distortion effects that attend the kick. Really neat interweaving synths and smooth automation all contribute to the excellence of the track.

I also love that breakdown, very nicely executed. Keep up the great work!