Snorlax Vs Snorlax Snorlax Vs Snorlax

Haha!

The sound Snorlax made while dancing made my day. I lol'd.

Superb animation, funny content, silly twists on classic Pokémon. In the words of Professor Oak in Pokémon Snap, "Wonderful!"

10/10

Art of Talking to Girls 1 Art of Talking to Girls 1

Haha!

That was a hilarious twist. You definitely had me going there.

I love how you played upon our stereotypes of the "coffeeshop intellectual" and totally subverted them for comedic effect. Amazingly done!

And "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" is an amazing book, a very fitting choice for an awesome flash. Keep up the great work!

COOPERsPLANET responds:

haha, yeah I read that in high school and it always seemed to stick with me.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Wow!

I believe that is easily the best Pokémon flash on newgrounds. The animation quality is incredibly smooth and fluidic, the combination of frame by frame and tweening is seamless, and the music is very fitting. I love the use of HP meters, which adds a lot to what is already a very stylish flash.

Congratulations, NCH; this is exceptional!

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

Stunning!

I was a big fan of the original Castle series, and Castle Repercussions has taken something already amazing into new levels of professionality. The cinematography is amazing--lighting and framing effects are superb. The animation is smooth and all motions flow fluidly.

You've also managed to create moments of suspense in a stick film, which is incredible; at some points, I almost forgot I was watching a flash and not a full-fledged action movie!

Keep up the great work!

Heroes of the Cold War Heroes of the Cold War

Nice!

Smooth, sleek, professional, fluidic animation coupled with a very appropriate song choice make this flash really successful.

Will the finished game be posted on NG?

Welcome to the Big Top Welcome to the Big Top

Innovative!

I love your visual approach to this project; the three screens remind me of sections of the classic Woodstock documentary, or of some of the effects achieved with cinematics on the Nintendo DS. It is an innovative approach to flash animation, which works really well here. The audio is, of course, superb, and very well illustrated with the visuals that dance on the screen (quite literally at some points!). Keep up the great work!

Baby's Got Back Baby's Got Back

Dynamic!

Your approach to stick animation is very fresh; I love all of the movement of facial expressions and limbs, and how the main character seems so enthusiastic that he bumps into the "camera" at some points. haha

I'd love to see what this flash would look like with color added into the mix. I think the addition of color would heighten the energy of what is already a very energetic flash. Great work!

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Amazing!

This was an amazing tribute to some of Newgrounds' best movies, games and artists. The animation was smooth and well-adapted to the song; I love how you tried to faithfully capture the styles of the works that you were representing.

The music was very fitting; it seemed to knit all of these different games and movies into one giant world that is NG.

Keep up the amazing work!

MovieMakers MovieMakers

Exceptional!

Clever jokes, smooth, detailed animation, and nice visual effects (such as the depth blur effects) make this flash a hit. I laughed at the wacky sense of humor and enjoyed the look and sounds of the movie.

I especially liked the scrolling montage that depicted the shooting of the film (nice inclusion of metacinema: film within film!).

The only constructive criticism I could offer would be to verify spelling (e.g. the spelling of "conveniently" on the movie theater sign). However, everything else was superbly executed, and overall, this was a really entertaining and successful animation. Keep up the great work!

Sketched - Happy Birthday Sketched - Happy Birthday

A whole new perspective...

Wow, this video sure puts things in perspective. My birthday was actually yesterday, so the memory of blowing out candles is still fresh in my mind. I feel bad for those poor candles whose lives I took yesterday. But I laughed hard when one candle desperately said to the other: "You're still burning bright!"

This was a great short. The animation was smooth and fluidic, the visual style was appropriate to the content, and the audio was perfect. It reminded me of movies like "Ant" and "A Bug's Life" in the way that it makes us look at human beings from a whole other perspective. We laugh and celebrate at birthday parties, but how monstrous and scary we look from the perspective of are hapless candles!

Keep up the great work!